Saturday, September 8, 2007

Almost 27 weeks!


In case anyone was interested, I am now almost 27 weeks!! 13 more weeks to go. Or with any luck closer to 10. I have heartburn like crazy and it is getting super difficult to drag my fat ass up and off the floor for play times, diaper changes, grabbing my fresh child while running away, and all those other fun times. I am just guessing here but I would say I get up and down at least 55 times per day. Never mind all the picking up and bending down. Oh, and I now officially have to carry Logan above my belly. He sort of tends to use it as a seat, which by the way is not all that comfortable. We finally got Logan sleeping the night in his own "big boy" room. and now I wake up 2-3 times per night to pee, switch positions and take Tums. If I walk for any length I get major cramping low under my belly. I continue to pee myself on a fairly regular basis and sneezing is the most painful experience ever. Well, that is besides those stupid Charlie horses if I dare stretch out my legs. For what a beautiful thing having a baby is , pregnancy and birth certainly suck the life right out of you.

No comments: