Friday, August 22, 2008

I used to be funny!

While driving home from Maine the other day with my family I turned to my husband and said "I used to be funny, then I had kids." It is sooo true. My mind once was always full of funny ways to say things or a great come back one or two liner. Now I have NOTHING. Often I can barely complete a thought never mind find something funny to say.

Can labor steal your funny? I think I was still funny while pregnant. I know it may have been mostly out of boredom and anger and depression (because I was fat and bored)but I still had funny things to say.

That is all I got.

Don't forget to check out my shop here

And if you STILL have not heard of Stroller Strides, check this out

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I feel the same way, though I think it has to do with lack of sleep. It's affected my sense of humor, ability to form thoughts into sentences, remember things...ugh. :P

Don't worry...it will all come back! :) I think.

Michelle Henrick said...

Wait, you might still have it...I think my husband said you were funny...I will double check with him and get back to you. If it is any consolation, I have never been funny, I don't believe I ever will and I have no kids.

Oh yeah, in response to Lisa's Pre baby photos, I completely carved her body out with photoshop. It's not real. If I keep telling myself that, it makes me feel much better.