Friday, August 22, 2008

I used to be funny!

While driving home from Maine the other day with my family I turned to my husband and said "I used to be funny, then I had kids." It is sooo true. My mind once was always full of funny ways to say things or a great come back one or two liner. Now I have NOTHING. Often I can barely complete a thought never mind find something funny to say.

Can labor steal your funny? I think I was still funny while pregnant. I know it may have been mostly out of boredom and anger and depression (because I was fat and bored)but I still had funny things to say.

That is all I got.

Don't forget to check out my shop here

And if you STILL have not heard of Stroller Strides, check this out

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I feel the same way, though I think it has to do with lack of sleep. It's affected my sense of humor, ability to form thoughts into sentences, remember things...ugh. :P

Don't worry...it will all come back! :) I think.

Anonymous said...

Wait, you might still have it...I think my husband said you were funny...I will double check with him and get back to you. If it is any consolation, I have never been funny, I don't believe I ever will and I have no kids.

Oh yeah, in response to Lisa's Pre baby photos, I completely carved her body out with photoshop. It's not real. If I keep telling myself that, it makes me feel much better.