Friday, October 17, 2008

What is up with me.

So I have been MIA a little. I am a bit overwhelmed and haven't really had a thought in my head to blog about.

Ok being honest I think I may have an anxiety issue. First I was calling it depression, sort of joking, but knew it was more about anxiety and not sadness. I don't cry, I don't sit home all day.

I am out and about all the time. I always feel like there are things that need to be done. I clench my jaws a ton. I am constantly stressing and i feel overwhelmed when things pop up and people want things from me. it is like I put on my plate the absolute most I can take with out it spilling over. With that one last extra bit I wasn't expecting I have to adjust things and stress more and almost lose it.

I had a whole work up at the dr and it all came back normal. I am contemplating trying out a small dose of anxiety meds to see if it may help.

In reality, I haven't had a full night sleep in over 2 years. Either the toddler is up with nightmares or a cold, the baby is up waking and crying or Rob is trying to grope me. It has been terrible.

This week; Landon woke up on Tuesday night at 2:00 AM crying,on Wednesday Logan woke up and stayed up from 3-4 AM, and on Thurdays Rob came home after drinking thinking I needed to wake up to give "it up" at 3:00 AM. No wonder I am a bag of shit today.

2 comments:

Jill Brochard said...

((((hugs)))) I can relate to some of your feeling, but it does sound like something isn't quiet right. Good for you for listening to your body!

Susan said...

Oh, we can talk about anxiety together. I have had these same issues and I have done medication also. I worry about everything all the time and constantly feel stressed.

Let me know if you want to go out for a drink some night and we'll talk.