Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I got nothing.

That's all I got.. My head is stuck in a hole somewhere.

Both of the boys sick diagnosed with something viral and asthma. If they aren't improving in 2 days with all the treatments I am giving them, they need to be checked again for pneumonia. I am super duper tired and all the Dr. said was, "You are in for a couple of tough nights ahead."

He says it like it is.

Another statement. Logan was leaning on me, limp and not fighting while the dr examined him. Dr says "This is a bad sign. I mean good for me but bad that he is not fighting me at all." Logan is normally a maniac and screams wildly.

That is really all I got.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

:( Poor babies and poor Mama. Are they feeling any better? (((hugs)))

Jill Brochard said...

((((hugs)))) Hope the boys are feeling better by now. It is tough to see our little ones sick!

Mommy Niri said...

Is mama up and about yet?