Friday, June 6, 2008

BePe Baby






So BePe has a big craft festival this weekend in Wakefield MA. I have had lots of help with the preparing. My mother and I have been sewing up a storm! I think I have close to 100 pairs of booties and slippers, 25 + bibs, 15 sun hats, 10 Diaper Roll-Ups, Gram's Hand-Knits and some adorable outfits like diaper coves with matching hats and button up shirts for the boys and dresses and sets for girls. Next year I will have more time to prepare. This time around I was invited to two big festivals but would not have had enough time to prepare for both so I had to refuse one. Let's hope this pans out. Other wise I have a ton of stock to store at my house :) Here is a sneak peek at a few of the items coming.


Visit BePe Baby to cuddle those tiny toes.

No comments: