Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lots and Lots of Grammies

During a trip to visit my grandmother today. My mother also came up for a visit and we all had lunch. When we were leaving Logan and Landon were waving good bye in the car and Logan suddenly realized he had more then one grammy in front of him. He pipes up from the back seat with "Lots of Grammies!!!"

One of Logan's favorite shows is "Lots and Lots of Trucks" Some random infomercial purchase that he had to have. One of those shows that he watches over and over and over and over and over. That is all it is. Trucks of all kinds rolling by on the screen to this tune. The chorus is of course "Lots and Lots of Trucks".

So as we are rolling out of the driveway Logan starts singing "Lots and Lots of Grammies."

So I am all thinking he is the smartest kids in the world to come up with that! Then on a ride to the store later this conversation happens.

Me: Logan, what's your name?(notice the big hint he got?)
Logan: Logan
Me: How old are you?
Logan: WILFINTAN!!!!!
Me: No, How Old Are you?
Logan: I free
Me: Where do you live?
Logan: WILFINTAN!
Me: Good!!! What is your name?
Logan: I Free
Me No, What is your name?
Logan WILFINTAN!!
Me: No, no. Your name is Logan
Logan: I free
Me: Ok

Now I am put right back in my place. Sort of reminds me of that commercial about saving for college for your kids.. Something like 75% of people think their children will get scholarships. The father is watching a spelling bee on tv (while thinking his kids is the smartest there is). he turns to see his son spinning in circles with a box on his head while some girl on tv successfully spells a word I have never even heard. We better start saving ;P

No comments: