Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Baby Stopped Sleeping Through The Night

My 5 month old, chubby little man suddenly stopped sleeping through the night. Things were nice and I was getting 6 hours at night. Now I am lucky with 3 and my toddler is waking most nights too. I think he hears the baby waking and is having trouble getting back to sleep. I think I may have to try some sleep training because I can't deal much longer. I liked "The No Cry Sleep Solution" with my toddler so I think I will do that again. I just need to muster up a week of energy to do it.

Visit BePe Baby to cuddle those tiny toes.
Stroller Strides

2 comments:

SarahRachel said...

Blah...I'm so sorry to hear that! That's one of my greatest fears in having another one is going through the sleep deprivation again. But I guess it just comes with the territory.

Anonymous said...

Good Job!: )